Saturday, August 16, 2008

Things I never thought I'd have to say!


There should be a book that you receive when you give birth to a little boy. I have heard myself say many strange things over the past 5 years but this week topped 'em all. The words that came out of my mouth were- "We do not put rocks in our underwear". If you are amazed (or amused) that I had to utter these words then read on.

On Thursday I picked up the kids after school and Alex climbed in my lap to read a book. This is when I noticed the rocks. When I checked I realized that he had put them in through the fly of his underwear so they were in between the layers of fabric. This way they were not against his skin and were not in danger of falling out. I asked my son why the rocks were in his underwear and he told me that he was saving them for Jessica. I told him that we don't put rocks in our underwear and his response......."Mommy, can I PLEASE wear pants with pockets tomorrow."

Mike and I had a great laugh about this but you know his problem solving skills are fantastic and logical once you think about it!
There really should be a book!

About This Blog

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP